- Vivian Calhoun Kearney and her husband, Thomas, have
been married 60 years. They manage their own house, drive, and go to church.
They reside in Johnsonburg.
- Edward Reighard and his wife, Kathryn (Bell '34), reside
in Clearfield. He has worked as an elementary and junior high teacher,
a senior high chemistry teacher, both elementary and secondary principal,
and has written 14 books.
- Randalyn (Radaker) Corle and her husband, Charles, recently
moved from Clarion to Kissimmee, FL.
- Mildred R. (McClune) Rapp and her husband, George, live
in Shippenville. She is a retired elementary school teacher having perviously
worked at Keystone Elementary in Knox. The couple have three grown children.
- Barbara (Heasley) Kuhns retired in 1992. She and her husband,
Theodore, reside in Las Animas, CO. They have 4 children and 8 grandchildren.
- Edwin E. and Janet (Howell '54) Dunmine live in Leesburg, FL.
Edwin is a retired school superintendent. He has a doctorate from the University
- Florence (Graham) Daugherty is a substitute teacher with Laurel
Bay Schools. She and her husband, Daniel, reside in Beaufort, SC.
- Jay Shaffer retired after being a United Methodist Minister
for 35 years. He and his wife, Grace, reside in Greensburg. They
have 5 children and 8 grandchildren.
- Florence (Markley) McGarry is tutoring two students weekly as
a volunteer. She is active in the AARP and the Presbyterian Church. She
resides is Titusville, FL.
- Nancy (Tippin) George retired as a reading specialist from the
DuBois Area Schools. She and her husband, Allen, reside in Brockway.
They have two children.
- Jeanne (Elder) Werner of Griffin, GA, was transferred to the
University of Georgia-Griffin Campus as head of Continuing Education. She
has one son.
- Jean (Decker) Leety retired from Upper Darby High School as
a counselor and teacher. She and her husband, Richard, reside in
- Judy (Randell) Woodcock is owner and manager of cabins and a
gift shop. She and her husband, Fred, reside in Irving Lakes, CO.
- Charles Endlich is assistant executive director for PSEA. He
and his wife, Vivian (Sneeringer '63), reside in Camp Hill. They
have three children.
- Edward Burns retired from the Northwestern School District this
year. He and his wife, Avis, reside in Albion. They have four children.
- Larry McElwain has retired from the position of director of
GMAC Employee Training and Development. He is relocating from Detroit to
- Richard Greco of New Kensington retired as chair of the science
department in June after 35 years teaching chemistry at Riverview School
- Leona (Bobin) Johnston and her husband, Robert, currently
live in South Bend, IN. Leona has just completed training as a travel agent.
She has retired from teaching, and the couple are planning to relocate
to Arizona where Leona will work in the travel/hospitality industry.
- John Foster retired from Jamestown High School. He and his wife,
Pearl (Clutter '63), reside in Horton, AL.
- Hazel J. (Morgan) Russell lives with her husband, Charles,
in St. Petersburg. She is a dietary aide at the Clarion Hospital.
- Wilma (Maloney) Johnson retired from the Oil City Area School
District after 33 years as librarian. She is a member of the Venango County
4-H Development Committee. She and her husband, Donald, reside in
- Sandy Starr resides in Lake Wales, FL. She retired in May 1996
and is currently a part time model. She has one son, one daughter, and
- Frank Dunlay III is a consultant working for NYP & Associates.
He resides in Kansas City, MO.
- George "Butch" White retired after 33 years of teaching.
He was recently hired as chief administrator of Punxsutawney Christian
School, and is also a consultant for Allegheny Environmental Solutions
Corp. tire recycling center. He recently placed second in shot put, discus,
and javelin at the PA State Senior Games. He and his wife, Karen,
reside in Punxsutawney. They have three children.
- Gladys (Rhodes) Chmiel of Brookfield, WI, is a full-time church
secretary. She is also involved with the community theatre and was recently
in "The Music Man" and "Fiddler on the Roof."
- Dr. Lucy (Shrecengost) Tabler received a Ph.D. in Social Work
in 1996 from the University of Pittsburgh. She is a professional geriatric
care manager and consultant and teaches classes on the sociology of aging
at Slippery Rock, Clarion, LaRoche, Chatham, and the University of Pittsburgh
at Titusville. She and her husband, Clarence ('63), reside in Oil
City. They have two sons.
- Regina Wichrowski retired from teaching English and speech theatre
at Kiski Area High School in June of 1997. She and her dog, Scruffy, are
having fun at her new beach house in Pawleys Island, SC.
- Joseph Andolina has taught in the Mifflin County School District
since 1974. He and his wife, Barb, reside in State College. They
have three children.
- Fred Harkness is employed with Jonathans Landing Golf Club as
director of golf. He, his wife, Susan, and their four children reside
in Jupiter, FL.
- Linda (Cooper) Boyer received a Ph.D. from LaSalle University
in June 1997. She manages her own tutoring business and is employed with
Milligan College as a professor, and supervisor of student teachers. She
and her husband, Robert ('66), reside in Johnson City, TN. They
have three children.
- Helen (Coleman) Gent of Oakmont is a substitute teacher at Riverview
- Margaret A. (Moeller) Campbell is an elementary school teacher
in the Fox Chapel Area School District of Pittsburgh. She lives in Cranberry
Township with her husband, Donald, and their son.
- Bruce Weaver is a fifth grade teacher with Northern Tioga School
District. He was selected as the American Radio Relay League 1996 Profession
Educator of the Year. He and his wife, Marta, reside in Knoxville.
They have three children.
- Rev. Edward Patterson of Franklin will begin a new ministry
at the Polk East Grove United Methodist Church.
- Guido Piacesi was promoted to regional inspector general for
audit with the U.S. Department of Education, Office of the Inspector General.
He and his wife, Kathleen (Joyce '70), reside in Fredericksburg,
- Tony Mattern has taught at Cecil County Public Schools for 25
years. He is presently technology coordinator. He and his wife, Margaret,
reside in North East, MD. They have two children.
- Linda (Schumacher) Lewis is an elementary school teacher with
the Franklin School District. She and her husband, Robert, reside
in Knox. They have two children.
- Larilyn Andre is a librarian with the Embassy of Sweden in Washington,
DC. She and her two sons, Kyle and Nathaniel, reside in Centreville, VA.
- Veronica (Smith) Gibbs is project director and clinical supervisor
with CATY Family Recovery Center. She received a masters degree in counseling
at Slippery Rock University. She resides in Wexford, and has one daughter.
- Gloria J. (Piel) Brzezinski of New Cumberland lives with her
husband, Bernard, and their three children. She is a guidance counselor
for East Pennsboro Area High School. She received a masters degree in secondary
school counseling is from Shippensburg University. She is a member of PSEA,
NEA, PSCA, Keystone Counselors' Association, and the Safe and Drug Free
- Dr. Rosemarie (Harter) Kraft lives in Davis, CA. She is a professor
and graduate dean for the University of California at Davis. She received
her Ph.D. in child development and educational psychology from Ohio State.
She has two sons.
- Wanda Wokulich of Masontown is a physical therapist with Albert
- Susan (Dloniak) Matz of Titusville is director of development
with Titusville Area Health Center.
- Paul Gaffney was promoted to full professor of drama and is
chair of the drama department at Dartmouth College.
- Susan (Siviy) Neiport has been teaching English for the Forest
Area School District for 25 years. She lives in Shippenville with her husband,
- Jim and Sheila (Remley '72) Orr reside in Greensboro,
MD. He was just promoted to director of instructional services for Caroline
County Public Schools. She is a special education teacher specialist working
with all special education teachers throughout the district. They have
- Laura Clover of Philadelphia is head of the catalog department
with the Free Library of Philadelphia.
- Joan "Adele" (Kish) Arroyo lives in Leechburg. She
works as a substitute music teacher for the Kiski Area School District
and as an office clerk and cashier for Hills Department Store. She has
a degree in music education from Duquesne University. She is currently
working towards an M.A. in counseling from Liberty University. She has
- Lynn (Schmidt) Sherman is a partner with IBT. She and her husband,
Bary, reside in Fallbrook, CA.
- Lawrence Cirka is president of Integrated Health Services, Inc.
He and his wife, Judy (Strachan '82), reside in Bonita Springs,
FL. They have three children.
- George Davis of Katy, TX, is a senior environmental, safety,
and health auditor with Browning Ferris, Inc. He is also a Red Cross first
aid and community CPR instructor. He has one daughter.
- Terry Baughman is mission coordinator with Lockheed Martin Corporation.
He retired from the US Air Force last year as a Lt. Col. He and his wife,
Jane, reside in Eldersburg, MD. They have two daughters.
- Linda (Clark) and Gary ('73) Spoales reside in Silver
Springs, MD. She has been teaching for 25 years and is chair of the social
studies department at Springbrook High School. She is also president of
Fife and Drum, Inc. which produces educational CD-Roms and provides educational
consultation in implementing technology into the classroom. He is director
of the eastern region national student lending with the Bank of America.
They have two children.
- Jeanette (Grosser) Fitzsimmons is employed with St. Croix Insurance,
Inc. She and her husband, Tom, reside in Christiansted in the U.S.
Virgin Islands. They have four children.
- Debra (Schaszberger) Fauth lives in York. She is a teacher for
the West York School District. She recieved her masters degree in education
from Ohio University in 1980. She and her husband, Clifford have
- Lisa Ochs is a nurse case manager of the Critical Care Unit
and Progressive Care Unit with Indian River Memorial Hospital. She and
her husband, Paul, reside in Vero Beach, FL. They have one son.
- Michael Spitz is employed with Private Healthcare Systems Inc.
as a senior director. He and his wife, Gretchen, reside in Foothill
- Peggy (Brown) Wampler is a 6th grade reading/writing teacher
with Clarke County Schools. She and her husband, Jack, reside in
Winchester, VA. They have two children.
- Russell Adkins of Ormond Beach, FL, was promoted to dean of
educational technology at Daytona Beach Community College.
- Susan (Stein) Tremonte is teaching first grade in Prince William
County, VA. She and her husband, Mike, reside in Centreville, VA.
They have four children.
- Bonita Faye (Bacher) Martin lives in Butler with her husband,
David, and their two children. She is a registered nurse with the
Visiting Nurses Association of Western PA.
- Helen (Collins) Sitler is employed in the English department
at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. She and her husband, Thomas,
reside in Ligonier.
- Marcia (Kiser) Levitt is CEO of Numedicus, Inc. She, her husband,
Roy, and threir two children reside in Ambler.
- Barbara Swaye (Roth) Bounds lives in Locust Grove, VA with her
husband, Gary, and their two daughters. She works as an accounting
assistant for Omni Services, Inc. in Culpeper, VA. In addition to her degree
from Clarion, she has done graduate work at Carnegie Mellon and J. Sargent
Renolds in Richmond, VA.
- Larry Mattingly resides in Latrobe. He is the marketing director
for the PA Hall of Fame Motorsports Museum.
- Kathleen Gartner of Pittsburgh is vice president and research
manager of Global Securities Lending with Mellon Bank.
- James Droz is a fourth grade teacher with Everett Area School
District. He is also the head wrestling coach, trainer with the varsity
football team, and an official for baseball and wrestling. He, his wife,
Joann, and their two children reside in Everett.
- Cinda (Hunter) Findlan received a master's degree in reading
from Edinboro University of Pennsylvania in 1997.
- Jane (Runkle) Smeltzer of Springfield, VA, is assistant director
of KinderCare Learning Centers, Inc.
- Geoffrey Jones of Auburndale, FL, is a developer of ride simulators
in his own business. He has two children.
- Diane Winand is program manager with MedicaLogic, Inc. She and
her husband, Douglas Mackenzie, reside in Waltham, MA.
- Marjorie (Grundy) Dorbolo is an alternative education teacher
for the Rochester City School District. She and her husband, Jay,
reside in Rochester, NY. They have three children.
- Steve Skalski was named manager of Tom and Tud's Tavern. He
and his wife, Gwenn, reside in Pittsburgh. They have three children.
- Bruce Zimmerman works as a financial analyst for Saudi Refining,
Inc. He and his wife, Anne Marie, reside in Houston, TX.
- Delores Kearny is a kindergarten teacher with Valley Grove School
District. She resides in Franklin.
- Florence (Garth) O'Toole of Homestead is a medical transcriptionist
with South Hills Health System.
- Michael D. Wolozyn recently retired form the U.S. Army. He now
lives in Canoga Park, CA, with his wife, Sharon. They have two children.
- Ronnie Cox of Monaca is a learning support teacher with Aliquippa
- Brad Washabaugh is an infantry officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
He, his wife, Linda, and their daughter reside in Jacksonville,
- Janet L. (Dechant) Coon is employed in customer service with
the Betts Spring Company. She and her husband, Charles, reside in
- Michelle (Yelenic) McGuire is a speech and language support
specialist for Appalachia Intermediate Unit 8. She is a member of the American
Speech and Hearing Association. She, her husband, Timothy, and their
son reside in Ebensburg.
- Susan Turanin of Woodstock, GA, is a customer service representative
with Colonial Bank.
- Anne (Schreckengost) Ball-Deese is a librarian at Carolina Forest
Education Center. She and her husband, Tony, reside in Myrtle Beach,
- Mark MacDonald of Erie is employed with Lake Area Recovery Center
as a counselor.
- Alberta (Patella) Certo is a faculty member of the newly developed
general education department at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. She, her
husband, Joseph, and their two children reside in Pittsburgh.
- William Seles of Rancho Santa Margarita, CA, is a partner with
Tritek Circuit Products, Inc.
- Cheryl L. (Reed) Pataky lives in Houtzdale where she is the
Jr.-Sr. High School Principal for Moshannon Area Schools. She is a member
of PSEA/MUEA, Pi Lambda Theta, and NASSP. She is currently working towards
a doctorate in education admistration from Penn State. She and her husband,
Duane, have three children.
- Susan J. Lambardo is a self-employed consultant living in Aurora,
- Michael Reinsel and his wife, Evie, live in Baltimore,
MD. He is a business and computer education teacher in the Baltimore County
Public Schools. He has a masters degree from Oregon State University.
- Joan Vicari-Fulton of Ocean City, NJ is the head librarian for
Ocean City High School. She and her husband, William, have a daughter.
- John "Jay" Dellostretto is director of national distribution
sales for Sony Electronics. He, his wife, Candy (Shakley '79), and
their four sons reside in Flanders, NJ.
- Cindy (Bosco) Watts lives in Pittsburgh with her husband, Michael,
and their two children. She is a self-employed CPA.
- Leonard Bashline is an agent with the Vanguard Group of Investment
Companies. He, his wife, Dianna, and their two children reside in
- Anita (Lingle) Wagner is assistant director with HSLC. She recently
was elected president of the Philadelphia Chapter Special Libraries Association,
and received a certificate in management from the Wharton School of Business,
University of Philadelphia. She and her husband, Robert, reside
- Kenneth Murray of Coatesville is a district manager for Soft Switch,
a division of Lotus/IBM. He has two daughters.
- Maureen (Malthaner) Thompson is co-owner of Colaizzo/Thompson
Insurance Associates. She, her husband, Steven ('79), and their
four children reside in Canonsburg.
- J. Scott Johnson is employed with AT&T as a data networking
sales manager. He, his wife, Dorothy (Strawoet '79), and their two
children reside in Cranberry Twp.
- Paula (Kistler) Barrera is employed with Honeywell-Measurex
as a material planner. She and her husband, Tom, reside in San Jose,
CA. They have two children.
- Janie (Selle) Lander is sacramental secretary for St. Ferdinand
Catholic Church. She, her husband, Tom, and their two children reside
in Cranberry Twp.
- Bruce Resnak and his wife, Paula Jean, live in Fayetteville,
GA with their three children. He has an M.A. in general administration
from Central Michigan University. He is currently employed as a major logistical
staff officer in the U.S. Army.
- Thomas Witling is employed with Mail Equipment Shops as manager
of production planning. He, his wife, Anna (Czlonka '79), and their
two daughters reside in Laurel, MD.